I Want To Start A Boutique, But Am Afraid It Will Be Too Expensive.
How many times have you rejected the idea of starting your Online Boutique because -
+ You are afraid that you’ll purchase a ton of inventory and not be able to sell it?
+You are afraid that you’ll invest all your hard-earned money in starting the boutique and be left with products in your garage?
I totally get it!
I’ve been there, wanting to start my store, not wanting to spend my savings but yet wanting to get started. AND I DID but not how you are thinking. . . .
Before I tell you more, I just want to say that you are not ALONE!
It is one of the biggest struggles (for many) when it comes down to getting started!
How do I know?
And that’s what I’m here for.
To help you and show you a different way of getting things done!
And don’t hate me— but here’s the bad news— A lot of people are still stuck trying to do things the old-fashioned way.
Buying goods, storing them to sell on their Online Boutique and packaging and shipping it off every time they made a sale.
BUT here’s the good news— It’s TOTALLY possible to start an Online Boutique without holding or investing in inventory. And I know this because I’ve been successfully doing it for past 4 years.
And there’s even more good news— You can do it too! You too can run a successful online boutique from the comfort of your home without investing in inventory or storing pieces in your garage.
Wouldn’t that be just great?
The new way of doing things is called
If you've been following the blog for a while, you know I'm a HUGE fan of this concept. It not only helped me get started into the world of e-commerce but also helped me start my own Boutique and an eBay store.
Here are some benefits of Dropshipping -
Less or No investment required
– You don't need financing or capital to start an Online Boutique. As you won't buy any goods until they are sold, you don't need any capital for purchasing. Your cost is limited to setting up website or storefront, taxes and marketing, and admin cost or overhead expenses for automation (if any).
Easy to get started
– It is easy to run an Online Boutique with dropshipping than wholesaling because you don't need finance or space to store products. You finalize the niche/products you want to sell, find a supplier and get started from there.
– You can work from anywhere in the world, even if that means while doing your part-time or full-time job. You don’t have to be location dependent.
Choose from a wide range of products
- You can put a wide range of products on your website or boutique and not worry about pre-purchase costs or return items to suppliers if they didn’t sell.
Easy to scale
– Online Boutiques are easy to scale be it in terms of multi-channel selling or increasing the range of products in your store.
PS - Click here to start your Online Boutique.